Well last week was a bust and this week I have been absolutely flat out with work so I do not have time to provide much commentary on this week’s multi. Nonetheless I have think I have come up with a six legger this week that, if it gets up, will return punters $20.83 for every dollar invested.
The legs are:
1. The Crusaders to be defeat the Chiefs in the Super 15 @ $1.58
2. The Titans to cover the line against the Roosters (-2.5 points) in the NRL @ $1.87
3. Also in the NRL the Sea Eagles to defeat the NZ Warriors @ $1.48
4. In the AFL, I tip the Bombers to bounce back this week and therefore to cover the line (+33.5 points) against the Hawks @ $1.92
5. In Saturday morning’s (Aus time) MLB game from Yankee Stadium the Yankees to defeat the Red Sox @ $1.58
6. The final leg is again in the Formula 1 and I am picking Mark Webber to make the top 6 in Hungary @ $1.57
I reckon the proverbial hoof will be on the till with this one and wish you all the best of luck.
Hopefully work will roll off a bit next week and usual blogging form will resume.
Have a great weekend everyone!